To "You"..
I have always loved you..
And made you happy..
And nothing else could come between us..
But now you've left me..
To love another..
You.. have shattered all my dreams..
To another "You"..
You won my heart..
Called me beautiful..
Told me that you love me..
And gave me some good memories..
The sad part is..
I got myself so infatuated with you..
So close to you..
That I let you hurt me..
From "Me"..
I don’t want a perfect person..
Because I am not perfect too..
I just want someone to act silly with..
Someone who treats me well..
Someone that I can hold on to..
Someone that I can be faithful to..
And someone who loves being with me more than anything..
From "Others"..
Don’t let someone become a priority in your life..
When you are just an option in their life..
And never get too attached to anyone because attachments leads to expectations..
And expectations leads to disappointments..
Nota Kaki : Just go with the flow~~
skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Saturday, February 25, 2012
Tentang Saya :)
- Azwani
- Keras kepala.
Sensitif.
Suka meroyan.
Kadang-kadang blur.
Suka sengih.
Jiwang.
Suka perhati.
Penyayang.
Suka ketawa.
Ini blog peribadi saya dan hak cipta terpelihara.
Jangan terkejut. Jangan hairan.
Kalau tak suka.. Ehemm.. Dipersilakan.. (>_<)
Muka Buku!
Cuba Klik!
Powered by Blogger.




0 komen:
Post a Comment